Fight Club Series
Creating opportunities for a community of men to seek God, actively engage one another. Helping Men pass on masculinity to their sons and presenting positive male models to their daughters. Foster male relationships with like-minded men for encouragement and engaging the world we live in.
Men’s Weekly Event:
- Mens Prayer - Tuesday Morning 7:00 am - 8: 00 am
- Fight Club Study Series - Tuesday Nights 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Saturday Men’s Group - Mercy Room 6:30 am -8:00 am.
- Men interested in accountability and studying the word of God with like-minded men can join our Saturday Men’s group meeting Saturdays at 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM in our fellowship room located at the front of the main campus. Contact Ernie Lizarraga by Email
- Men’s Breakfast - January 20th 7:30 am - 9:00 am7:30am - 9:00am
Speaker :John V. Davis
US Army Veteran
Police Officer (Retired)
Applications Coordinator for Mighty Oaks Programs
$7.00 suggested donation at door
- Men’s Breakfast - April 21st - 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Outdoor Adventure - TBA