Are you tired? Frustrated?
Are your relationships draining?
Are you feeling like you can't take it anymore?
Maybe you have tried everything and are absolutely hopeless that anything will work. Celebrate Recovery is a ministry of "hope" for people with hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
We invite your next step of recovery to be in a biblical and balanced program that has helped nearly 1,000,000 people who felt just like you. They made a conscious choice to exchange fear and hopelessness for real hope. They did it with others who are serious about allowing God to do the impossible and overcome the wounds and the lies of an enemy that says your struggles are beyond help and too hurtful for any person or God to ever heal.
We are here to proclaim that is a lie, and Celebrate Recovery points us to the Healer Jesus who is the Healer of all!
People who attend will:
- Experience a Christ-centered and life transforming program of recovery from our hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
- Respect anonymity as a basic tenant to a safe, healthy environment.
- Celebrate God's healing power when working the 12 Steps, and the 8 spiritual principles to recovery.
- Find that as we share life's experiences with one another in small same sex groups, we experience healthy relationships and are able to accept God's life transforming freedom of forgiveness.
- We find His power in solving life's issues and problems.
- The freedom we experience creates inner peace, joy and stronger personal relationship with others and with a living and forgiving Father God.
The ministry began in 1991 and has grown to over 20,000 groups worldwide with over 1,000,000 people attending Celebrate Recovery groups weekly.
Meeting InformationMeeting days: Every Thursday
Meeting times: 7:00 PM
Meeting location: High School Campus